Sunday, October 9, 2011

Down on the Farm- part 2

Yesterday we took Ryan to pick out a pumpkin.


Of course, he played in the hay and dirt (such a boy)…


got really excited about the selection of pumpkins…


and helped us pick out the perfect one.  (and two, and three.)


He even got to ride a tractor…


and a horse…


and play with his friend, P.


All in all, a perfect little Saturday.  I think that I am beginning to like fall even more than summer, because of this beautiful weather and the festive holidays.


2 comments:

  1. Never thought I would picture Barry on a farm. The three of you sure do seem to be enjoying the peace and relaxation. By the way I know Dana you made some homemade apple caramel pie from the part one trip. Even though I know it will be all gone soon, it seems to be bringing my appetite back just thinking of it. YUM-YUM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...