Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful November: What I am Thankful For


1. God’s grace

2. Health and LIFE!

3. My family- Barry and Ryan are my everything and my whole reason for living

4. My extended family- grateful to have aunts, cousins, and in-laws who have remained very close to me after losing my mom

5. Long-time friends- "besties" who are like sisters to me

6. New friends and playgroups- who fill my days with fun, excitement, and friendship

7. Pets- Lucky and Little Blue (aka Fishy)

8. Food/Water/Shelter

9. Education

10. Memories of the past- both good and bad, because they have made me who I am today

11. Freedom- and our troops who make that possible

12. Our community workers- doctors, police, firefighters, and all of the other people who work to make our lives better

13. Diversity- so blessed to live in a place that celebrates our differences

14. Transportation- including airplanes and the ability to visit far away places and loved ones 

15. Hope for the future- so many possibilities


16. The holidays and seasons

17. Coffee/Tea

18. Good Books

19. Music- I love the way that there are many types of songs to go with every emotion

20. Cameras

21. Nature- flowers, gardens, mountains, the ocean, etc

22. Playgrounds- for those of us with kids, these make life a whole lot easier

23. Warm boots

24. My car- an old clunker, passed down from my mom, that I wouldn't trade it for the world

25. A comfortable bed

26. Trader Joe’s- yummy AND affordable

27. Handmade Items- Aren't they just so much more special?

28. Laundry machines- It would be hard for me to find patience to wash everything by hand

29. Random acts of kindness

30. Technology- Social media, a way for us to easily to keep in touch with long-distance family and friends



Being thankful is a conscious, daily act, rather than just something to think about once a year on Thanksgiving.  What are you thankful for?



1 comment:

  1. So many things but at the top of the list: my family and friends - so you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...